From:
Bob Darrell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Dec 2014 14:01:28 -0500
Might I be so bold as to argue a few % on Christmas eve.  I should be
getting changed for our guests and family that will arrive in an hour
or so.  But one last look at Bee-L.
350 is 10% of 3500 therefore 200 is more than 5%.  The scale you are
using is likely no better than 5%.  You(your girls) are making rough
measure of about 1# and are not likely closer than 20%.  Chris was
asking about the weight of a bee(that is 1 bee) as compared to
another individual bee.  Enough nit picking Bob, Merry Christmas all
with safety to all through the holidays wherever you are.

Bob Darrell
Caledon Ontario
Canada
44N80W  (foggy, +2C, showers, thunder storms tonight)