HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Susan Walter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 May 2014 20:32:35 -0700
Actually, I found it by posting on the Message Board of the Transferware
Collectors Club (TCC) website.  You do NOT need to join the TCC to use the
message board.  I got an answer for a reasonably priced copy in literally a
matter of minutes.  It is coming from England.
I had found the Blackwell listing that Farhi pointed out, but they do not
have the book in stock.

I highly recommend the TCC!

S. Walter