HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 22 Feb 2016 16:36:51 -0600
From:
Bob Skiles <[log in to unmask]>
19 June 1926 - ad in Springfield, MO _*Republican*_, p3:

McCoy Mineral Water Company t Mineral Water Patrons. to Many The McCoy
Mineral Water Company, located at 309 Boonvllle ave. nue, 1 enojying a
ateady Increase In volume of business. They have been assured on many
occasions, and by hundreds of users, that their mineral water 1
unsurpassed ln medical qualities. , r.'':;" n,n - ae spring, which is
located about i ii b iiiiiruLuuo, jiunncnaiu. higher percentage of
carbonate of lime than any other line or shell mixture.

If you have a Newspaper.com subscription, you can view the actual image
of the page (and read the garbled & poorly OCR's words of the ad), here:
https://www.newspapers.com/newspage/40563482/

Another example of your bottle, here:
http://www.antiquesnavigator.com/d-1523373/antique-gmccoys-mineral-waters-timber-vessel-ny-aquablue-blob-top-bottle.html