From:
Stellio Matson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Jul 2014 12:07:54 -0700
> And although the extinction of all pollinators is a remote possibility, the
> extinction of some important pollinators is a very real possibility.

Some specifics please?  Monarch Butterflies? Not hardly...monarchs
having a population boom this summer in the 100,000's of miles worth
of farm road ditches in the upper Midwest that border the GMO
corn and soybean monocultures that are grown from neonic treated
seed.  I will video document this boom around August 1.

Black Swallowtails? No, they had a banner year last summer
in the upper Midwestern GMO farm road ditches:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfYJYk-ToKM

Bumblebees? Nope, they're all over the Midwestern farm road
ditches too, except, the ones that have been recently mowed or
are chronically lacking flowers due to excessively frequent mowing.

Paul Cherubini
El Dorado, Calif.