ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Maria Mortati <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 28 May 2013 11:51:19 -0700

*>On a related note, it would be cool to find a simple way to poll lots of
hackerspaces at once with the many wacky technical queries that come up on
the Association of Science-Technology Centers listserv.*

Yes! There are many out here in SF that span fabrication to technical I
poll as well on some of these requests.

.
Maria Mortati
.