HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 4 Nov 2013 09:28:12 -0600
7bit
 Reference below discusses copyright:

India on Transferware: ACompendium of Indian Scenes on Transferware Together with their Source Prints

MichaelSack

TransferwareCollectors Club, 2009. 234 pp., 79 color photographs, 5 maps. $34.95 clothbound

James G. Gibb

Gibb Archaeological Consulting

2554 Carrollton Road

Annapolis, Maryland USA ?? 21403