ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Anne Herndon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Jul 2013 11:55:56 -0500

Greetings all.   In a few weeks we are holding a summer festival for guests that explores the intersection of science, art and technology.   We are planning to rent ipads for our guests to use for some of our featured activities.  I'm curious to find out if other institutions have had experience in loaning ipads to guests and what you've found that works well-and doesn't work so well.

Thanks in advance,
Anne

Anne Herndon
Director, School and Group Programs
Fort Worth Museum of Science and History
1600 Gendy Street
Fort Worth, Tx  76107

Confidentiality Notice: This message may contain confidential information and is intended only for the named recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disclose, forward, distribute, post on social media websites, use or copy this email or its contents. If you are not the named addressee, please notify the sender immediately by return email that you have received this email by mistake and delete this email from your system.