HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Bill Green <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Dec 2014 08:49:31 -0600
Not to pile on -- the chapter titles look interesting -- but for $179.00 I
expect a well translated and decently copy edited book. Click on the "Free
Preview" in the link Barb Voss provided and cringe at the first sentence
and the second paragraph. I could not continue reading.

Bill Green

--
William Green, Ph.D., RPA
James E. Lockwood Jr. Director, Logan Museum of Anthropology