HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Date:
Thu, 5 Apr 2018 19:39:14 +0000
All

A possible starting point is  Place Economics.  They are a DC based consulting firm.  Here is their web site : http://www.placeeconomics.com/

I heard the head of the group, Don Rypkema,  talk last fall at a conference in Boise.  They are aggressively pushing arguments on the economic value of historical preservation.  I think they have some economic impact studies on their web site (go to the web resources tab) that may be of some help to you.

All best,

Mark Warner

University of Idaho