HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"Davis, Daniel (KYTC)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Feb 2015 16:48:47 +0000
I'm afraid their aim is to initiate the apocalypse. This should set off a nice theoretical discussion about end time cults and religious beliefs, and of course, the archaeological evidence for such. I've always like Ragnarok, but it's a little harsh for some. So far as I know, no giant snakes have been excavated in Norway.