HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"Charles H. Fithian" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Aug 2014 15:46:51 +0000
Mark,
Were you thinking of American Military Button Makers and Dealers; Their Backmarks & Dates by William F. McGuinn and Bruce S. Bazelon, 1984? That one sort of fits the size you mentioned. The others are
generally bigger. This publication would also be good for civilian as well as military buttons.

Chuck