HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"Lockhart, Bill" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 May 2012 13:25:50 -0600
Actually, that age should be lowered to at least 60.  We have had a number of discussions where the ones of us alive in the late 1940s and 1950s (I am 67) contributed useful personal information on the use of specific bottles, broken glass as tools, and other very cool conversations.

Increasingly, the evaluators who visit our university call us dinosaurs -- and this one plans to go extinct in three years.  We just bought the motor home we will live in during our retirement!

Bill Lockhart

>>> "Robert L. Schuyler" <[log in to unmask]> 5/9/2012 9:27 AM >>>
GOOD. The only "historic" archaeologists are those over 70 years old.

RLS