From:
randy oliver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Jun 2013 07:26:45 -0700
>My apologies.  I should have used the term "misinformed."

I thought about my posting the above yesterday.  It was presumptuous of me
to make the above statement.
Please allow me to rephrase it:

Ann, since we come to very different conclusions, it appears that one of us
may be misinformed.  I wish to be informed.  Could you please inform the
List as to the evidence upon which you base your  following conclusions:

1.  Monsanto has a bottom line, a bottom line that is being affected by
many beekeepers joining the cause against Monsanto.

Could you please submit evidence that beekeepers are affecting Monsanto's
bottom line.

2. When people who are respected in the beekeeping industry come out with
statements such as above, I feel true sorrow that they are fighting *for*
the enemies of our honeybees

Could you please inform us exactly how Monsanto is an "enemy" of the honey
bee?  Being an enemy infers some sort of intent.

3. The man-made, for profit poisons that are permeating our world, killing
the pollinators

Could you please inform us which of Monsanto's products are killing
pollinators?

4.  It's amazing the blinders money can create.

Could you please inform us as to who you think has been "paid off" by
Monsanto?  There were quite a room full of people at the Summit.  Who
specifically are you accusing of being blinded by money?

I thank you in advance for your informed reply.

--
Randy Oliver
Grass Valley, CA