HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Lucy Wayne <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 8 May 2012 11:29:03 -0400
At Anita's request:

I am Lucy Wayne.  I am a CRM consultant with SouthArc, Inc., and have been
in consulting for 30 years.  I have a BA in art history, MA in
anthropology--specializing in historic archaeology, Ph.D. in
architecture--specializing in historic preservation, and am an RPA.  I was
fortunate to serve for many years on the board of the American Cultural
Resources Association (ACRA), and as their president from 2009-2011.

My primary research interest and love is historic architecture and
archaeological sites with architectural features, and I have gotten involved
in two major projects on historic industrial sites (plantation brickmaking
and sugar making).

As I am approaching retirement age (whenever that will be), I am looking for
opportunities to get more involved in historic research--obviously my
preference would be research involving structures.  So if anyone out there
is looking for someone with a lot of experience in that area, let me know
:-).

Lucy Wayne
SouthArc, Inc.