From:
Padamson5 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Apr 2013 20:00:39 -0700
I'm due for my 20year recert exam. I filed my app & pymt about a week before the Mar 30 deadline. Have rcvd 2 notes apologizing for not sending me a Notice of need to recert by exam & setting a new deadline. Guess the exam date info will be sent out after that new deadline has passed. If memory serves, that new date is May 10. I'm also hearing that written critiques of questions are no longer allowed.
Phyllis