ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Rachel Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Sep 2013 19:00:59 +0000

Hi Jason,

I am very interested in assisting with your center's development. I was the project and interpretation coordinator for my organizations new interpretive center's exhibits and building in 2008-2009. This project resulted in a 10,000sq foot space that houses two interactive exhibit halls. I have been the managing the exhibits and building operation since it’s opening in June 2009. I realize that we are not a traditional Science Center but I strived to incorporate science and technology into our exhibits as it pertains to biology, geology and environmental sciences.

I can't help you with planetariums but I may be able to give some insight on exhibit design and facility management.

Let me know if I can be of any help.

Sincerely,

Rachel

Rachel Barton