HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"Lyle E. Browning" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Jun 2013 12:17:29 -0400
I would think that ethnography would get you farther than archaeology, especially as the places were fairly regularly cleaned of detritus. The demographic who lived that experience is aging, but still very much alive. From the tales I've heard, there were "by consent" areas for the different and quite disparate types of people who attended.

Lyle Browning, RPA