HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Date:
Mon, 30 Apr 2012 14:45:34 -0500
Have finished with surgery and mutiple follow up visits and can
concentration on more fun stuff again.  It is United States Signal
Corps. The Dexter (left) flag was white with a red center.  The
Sinister (right) flag is red with a white center.  The gold flaming
torch was added in 1884.  The large wreath underneath makes me think
of the military hat badge. I have not found an authoratative source to
tell if it was officer or enlisted.

--
Smoke Pfeiffer

Still waiting to be killed by the hole in the ozone layer.
ABO