HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Linda Derry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Feb 2012 15:48:46 -0600
Do you know about SCHAC?  South Central Historical Archaeology Conference.
Has been meeting annually for 13 years.  It is small and informal but
wonderful. Usually is one day of papers and discussion and a half day
workshop, where a member shares some skill, like identifying 20th century
ceramics or bottles, or archival research, or interpreting archaeological
sites to the public.

Contact Liz Davoli, SCHAC president , to get on the mailing list for annual
meeting.

Linda Derry
Site Director
Old Cahawba