Date:
Mon, 8 Oct 2012 11:31:26 -0600
 From http://vshbreeders.org/forum/showthread.php?tid=140
---
From  Looking for producers of open-mated VSH expressing queens?
Greetings! I hope you all are well and had a good 2012 season so far.

With Tom Glenn's retirement, Kelly and I are going to be very busy
making II/AI breeder queens in 2013. I'm revamping our website and I am
thinking about making a section similar to Tom Glenn's where we'd refer
people looking for production VSH expressing queens.

We have to turn down 100's of requests for production queens each season
and would
really feel good about referring people to folks who are using VSH in
their breeding program
and who will have open-mated queens available.

How about an engaging discussion about this? The forum is less exciting
then watching the grass grow in my backyard, currently.

We're offering sales and referrals to queen producers using VSH stock.
Anyone want to talk about it?

Adam Finkelstein
www.vpqueenbees.com