ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Martin Fisher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 May 2013 09:55:39 -0400

ASTC community – the Past-Chair of my Board of Directors is completing his
PhD program, and wishes to get feedback from a specific segment of the
science center field. He needs presidents of science centers who have
operations/businesses/centers in more than one country to participate in
his survey. If you know of a center that fits this criteria, please share
the info below with that CEO.

Thanks,

Martin (not Weiss)

Martin S. Fisher