ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Stephen Uzzo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 May 2013 10:14:54 -0400

Thanks Charlie -
This smacks of the same problem we have had in education and learning research, a lack of a formal mechanism to translate research into practice, which is why we find public school principals playing Mozart in the hallways between classes and wondering why test scores don't rise.

Stephen Miles Uzzo, PhD.
VP, Science & Technology
New York Hall of Science
47-01 111th Street
Flushing Meadows Corona Park, NY 11368 USA
V +1.718.595.9177
F +1.718.699.5227

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:

This message is intended solely for the addressee(s) in the first instance
and may contain confidential information.  Please do not forward this email
without the consent of the sender.