ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Geoffrey Glennon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Apr 2013 12:00:02 -0800

This survey was quick, effortless, and quite painless!

But I am curious, as I'm sure most of us are, on how other institutions are efficiently using digital media as an educational tool.
So keep us posted on the results when they come up. I hope you find something useful.

Cheers,

Mr. Geoffrey Glennon
Animal Caretaker/Exhibit Technician
Anchorage Museum