Informal Science Education Network <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Feb 2013 07:28:43 -0800
Content-Type:
text/plain
Parts/Attachments:
text/plain (38 lines)
ISEN-ASTC-L is a service of the Association of Science-Technology Centers
Incorporated, a worldwide network of science museums and related institutions.

Dear colleagues,

I have been asked to write a paper for the UN Chronicle (the premier periodical of the UN since 1946, the UN Chronicle is a quarterly magazine covering the current affairs of the United Nations from contemporary and historical perspectives), on education and communication about social/societal aspects of water as presented in science centres worldwide. This is an amazing opportunity to promote unique approaches of our field in that regard and bring it under the eyes of thousands of  decision makers.
I would like to include as much examples as possible and therefore kindly request that if you have such a program, you would send me asap 4 to 5 lines describing it. I will make sure it's be used and refers properly to your institution.

Thanks,

Walter

Walter Staveloz
Director International Relations
Association of Science -Technology  Centers, Inc. (ASTC)
1025 Vermont Avenue, NW. Suite 500
Washington, DC. 20005 USA
Phone: + 1 202 783 7200 x118
Cell: + 1 202 492 8253
Web: www.astc.org
Take part in ASTC 2013 in Albuquerque! Share your successes, lessons learned, or other information with the global science center and museum field at ASTC's 2013 Annual Conference in Albuquerque, NM, October 19-22. Submit your session proposal online at astc.confex.com/astc/2013/cfp.cgi<https://astc.confex.com/astc/2013/cfp.cgi>. Session proposals are due December 31, 2012.

For information about the Association of Science-Technology Centers and the Informal Science Education Network please visit www.astc.org.

Check out the latest case studies and reviews on ExhibitFiles at www.exhibitfiles.org.

The ISEN-ASTC-L email list is powered by LISTSERVR software from L-Soft. To learn more, visit
http://www.lsoft.com/LISTSERV-powered.html.

To remove your e-mail address from the ISEN-ASTC-L list, send the
message  SIGNOFF ISEN-ASTC-L in the BODY of a message to
[log in to unmask]

ATOM RSS1 RSS2