ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Dennis Schatz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 May 2012 14:45:31 -0700

The Smithsonian also has a STEAM initiative, which is an acknowledgement
of the Smithsonian's emphasis on art.  Of course the Smithsonian has a
major effort in culture, so maybe it should be SCREAM, although people
into technology might not like it.

Dennis

"Work hard to find something that fascinates you. When you find it you
will know your lifework" -- Richard Feynman
Dennis Schatz | PACIFIC SCIENCE CENTER
Senior Vice President for Strategic Programs | P (206) 443-2867 | F
(206) 443-3631 | [log in to unmask] | www.dennisschatz.org
Pacific Science Center is an independent, not-for-profit educational
institution that inspires lifelong interest in science, math and
technology