ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Date:
Thu, 28 Jun 2012 19:35:14 +0000

Good Afternoon Dennis,

The key words are "Video Wall" and "Video Wall Controllers".........here is just one example of one video wall source's case studies from their website...........

http://www.9xmedia.com/new/products/case-studies.php

I hope you will find this useful.

Best Wishes,

Wesley

Wesley S. Creel

Administrator of Programs

Pink Palace Family of Museums

3050 Central Avenue

Memphis, TN 38111

www.memphismuseums.org

Office 901.636.2370  new telephone number

FAX 901.636.2391  new FAX number

Please consider including the Pink Palace Family of Museums in your charitable giving plans

along with your other charitable interests.

Please visit all our great facilities as well as our website: www.memphismuseums.org Our mission: The Pink Palace Family of Museums inspires people to learn how history.science, technology and nature shape the mid-South. Through rich collections, thought-provoking exhibitions, and engaging programs, we encourage our diverse community to reflect on the past, understand the present, and influence the future