ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Larry Hoffer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Feb 2013 14:30:13 -0800

Hi Jan,

We will put a call out for nominees within the next month or two, and then ASTC's Nominating Committee will review any nominations.

Hope this helps!

Best,

LHH

Larry H. Hoffer

Chief of Staff

---

This message is sent from my phone. I apologize in advance for inappropriate autocorrect usage, misspellings or missing words.

>>> http://www.astc.org/about/awards/leading_edge.htm for details,

>> nomination

>>> forms, and to learn more about these Edgie recipients:

>>> *Science Centers and Museums*

>>> Amazement Square

>>> The Bakken Museum

>>> Carnegie Science Center

>>> Chabot Space & Science Center

>>> Children's Museum of Pittsburgh

>>> Clore Garden of Science

>>> COSI

>>> Denver Museum of Nature & Science

>>> EdVenture Children's Museum

>>> Hands On! Regional Museum

>>> International Centre for Life

>>> MIDE, Museo Interactivo de Economía

>>> Museum of Science and Industry (Chicago)

>>> National Ag Science Center

>>> Norsk Teknisk Museum

>>> Omaha Children's Museum

>>> Ontario Science Centre

>>> Oregon Museum of Science & Industry

>>> Orlando Science Center

>>> Pacific Science Center

>>> Philippine Science Centrum

>>> Saint Louis Science Center

>>> Sciencenter

>>> Scitech Discovery Centre

>>> The Tech Museum of Innovation

>>> Virginia Living Museum

>>> *Leaders*

>>> Denise Amyot, Canada Science and Technology Museums

>>> Christopher Andrews, California Academy of Sciences

>>> Tracy Calogheros, Exploration Place

>>> Ann Fumarolo, Sci-Port: Louisiana's Science Center

>>> Cynthia Graville-Smith, St Louis Science Center

>>> Preeti Gupta, New York Hall of Science

>>> Joanna E. Haas, Kentucky Science Center

>>> Chad Johnson, Edgerton Explorit Center

>>> Rachel Meyer, CuriOdyssey

>>> Ingit Mukhopadhyay, National Council of Science Museums

>>> Clarence Sirisena, Science Centre Singapore

>>> George Sparks, Denver Museum of Nature & Science

>>> Jane Werner, Children's Museum of Pittsburgh

>>> GOOD LUCK!

>>> Diane Frendak

>>> Director, Membership

>>> Association of Science-Technology Centers (ASTC)

>>> 1025 Vermont Avenue NW, Suite 500

>>> Washington, DC  20005  USA

>>> Phone: (202) 783-7200 x112

>>> Fax: (202) 783-7207