HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Jeremy Pye <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Apr 2012 19:28:50 -0700
Mr. Mabelitini,

Thank you for responding to my message. I appreciate your suggestions. I already possess a copy of the Terrill Cemetery report, and I have contacted David Pollack in the past and I think I have all of the pertinent materials available from KAS. It would not hurt to check back in to see if he has run worked on anything new though. If you think of anything else please let me know.

Best,
Jeremy