HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Barbara Hickman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Jan 2012 14:47:21 -0600
Those were entirely rhetorical questions, but thanks anyway. BJH

Barbara J Hickman, Staff Archeologist
Archeological Studies Program
Environmental Affairs Division
Texas Department of Transportation
125 East 11th Street
Austin TX 78701
Telephone: 512.416.2637
Fax: 512.416.2680

>>> On 10 January, 2012 at 2:34 PM, in message <[log in to unmask]>, Ernest Everett Blevins <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

search "st augustine film commission" there are sevearl hits.  That office
might be useful to get information from.

Local flim office fo the Florida Film Commmission is
*St. Augustine (St. Johns)* Jay Humphreys Communications Director St.
Augustine, Ponte Vedra & The Beaches VCB 29 Old Mission avenue St.
Augustine, FL 32084 Email: [log in to unmask] Website:
www.getaway4florida.com Phone: 800-418-7529 x 306 Office: 904-829-1711 Fax:
904-829-6149
They would be able to tell you what if any permits are needed.

Ernie Blevins

--
Ernest Everett Blevins, MFA  •  Blevins Historical Research
110 Evergreen Way • Villa Rica, Georgia 30180

*www.linkedin.com/in/ernesteverettblevins*

Historic Preservation Consultant -- Historical and Architectural Research
-- Genealogical (Family) Research -- Preservation Planning and
Documentation -- House History