From:
John Scott <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Jun 2012 13:01:45 -0400
>I downloaded the app to my Android and it runs so much better than the using the browser with Bluetoad.

I agree with Karen - I hate the Bluetoad app (up till now, I've usually downloaded the magazine issue to pdf and read it that way rather than in the browser app). The Android app (and I assume the iPhone/iPad version) is a significant improvement.

I've been using the Android app since it was released with the June issue. I'm using it on an android tablet, which is much more readable and has faster performance than on my phone. It really shines on the tablet screen size.

A major improvement in the digital delivery of this content (and the ads, like Ross Rounds :) ). Hope Bee Culture follows suit.