HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Carol McDavid <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carol McDavid <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 May 2011 09:28:47 -0500
As other posters have noted, you may be looking for Donna Seifert's 1991
article, "Within sight of the White House: The archaeology of Working
women".

But I'm really just using this posting as an excuse to remind us all about
the SHA web site's "Publications Explorer". It's available to all SHA
members and is VERY handy!

carol

Carol McDavid, Ph.D.
Executive Director, Community Archaeology Research Institute, Inc. (CARI)
Adjunct Assistant Professor, University of Houston
Adjunct Assistant Professor, Rice University
1638 Branard
Houston, TX 77006
www.publicarchaeology.org