HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"Jones, Joseph B" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Dec 2012 21:28:43 +0000
Though I'm no expert, I'd agree that those disconnected pipes don't look too small in diameter to have been connections to hot-water radiators. I don't think the connection pipes to radiators in old houses I've seen/lived-in were much different in diameter than the pipe ends in your photos. Good idea/suggestion from Scott to question whether there's evidence of hot-water/radiator heating system in the basement.

JBJ