HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"Levy, Philip" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 May 2012 23:56:45 -0400
No Robert--you were not mistaken, this thread was a CFP that Julie King
and I posted for session on travel, travelers, and tourism. In the words
of John Lennon, "now it's all this." In some oblique way this topic is
related--in so far as it relates to travelers and archaeology, but not
quite in the way we had intended. The good news is people are contacting
us though for the panel, so the message seems to be out, even if the
thread was hijacked for another discussion.

Phil