HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Cami McCraw <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Jan 2012 10:02:32 -0600
As Ernest pointed out, here is the URL for the production company, if you
are really wanting to go that route (I would not, as this is 'the
middle-man' but here it is):
http://www.gurneyproductions.com/content/gurney-productions
The money & power is with the EPs, listed here:
Executive Producers:
Scott Gurney, Deirdre Gurney

The "hands-on" is the VP of Production, listed here:
VP of Production:
Joe Weinstock

I've left Ernest's URL for the 'contact page' below.
As I mentioned yesterday, I've had hand surgery so typing is tough. I've
done a lot of reading on this list (and thank you to gjcarver for being
first to send me the repost off-list, and to everyone for filling me in on
the beginning of the story.)
  Remember we all have "our areas" and you are all the professors &
archaeology experts, etc., etc....I am not.  -Radio/Television Broadcasting
& Television Production (and and even Broadcast Meteorology!) is my area. I
want to add that of all the posts I have read on-list, Lucy Wayne is the
most on-track I've seen.
  I will add more later; one step at a time in the typing dept. for me!
  -Cami McCraw
Stretch Productions
http://www.stretchproductions.com/RohlProducts.html