HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Carol McDavid <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carol McDavid <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Oct 2010 14:54:33 -0500
Hi Sara and all,

Sounds like a great idea for a paper...unfortunately however, we are way
past the deadline for submissions!

For others who may be interested, and did not receive the email blast to SHA
members -- the preliminary program is now online. Go to sha.org and follow
the links.

Online registration is also open, and you can register in the early
registration period until December 3.

See you in Austin!

Carol

Carol McDavid, Ph.D.
Executive Director, Community Archaeology Research Institute, Inc. (CARI)
Program Chair, SHA 2011
Adjunct Assistant Professor, University of Houston
Adjunct Assistant Professor, Rice University
1638 Branard
Houston, TX 77006
www.publicarchaeology.org