Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 9 Nov 2011 22:14:17 +0200
7BIT
Hello all!!
Happy to announce that I have joined the ranks of GRANDMA!!!! yay. took me a while to post, and the discussion about bleeding reminded me that I have not yet posted, so, my daughter gave birth 7 weeks ago, and breastfeeding is going wonderfully. She did have heavy bleeding and they found two tears in the uterine wall, and after a two week scan to check that they found retained placenta fragments. SO...............no problem whatsoever with supply, OMRI (a boy) was born 4 kgs. and has been gaining consistantly about 300 grams each week!!!! Big guy, and all are doing well. my daughter is pumping for america (lots) because if the fragments do not resolve themselves then she may have to have a general anaesthetic and a procedure which will require one night in hospital. wow, this is an amazing way to enhance one's knowledge and clinical practice. having a grandkid..........
what an amazing dimension.so this is definitely relevant to this discussion. I personally would not mention the possibility because it might worry the mom which in itself can inhibit supply or at least let down!! and as has been recommended - close follow up.

Ellen Shein, IBCLC LLLI
Tel Aviv

-----

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 6616 (20111109) __________