ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Dana and Kathy Dawes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Jan 2012 11:46:39 -0800

Lee Anne,
My husband, Dana, designed and built these exhibits, and he just happens to
be in Fontana, CA visiting our daughter right now.  So, I'm cc'ing this
message to him so he can contact you. Thanks for your interest!
Kathy