ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Kevin Walker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Jan 2011 14:33:49 +0000

Whoa, didn't realise our Spectrum of Life interactive was so influential! Some background info on that here: http://www.exhibitresearch.com/cms/?q=node/26/

If I can toss in another bit of shameless self promotion, the Shackleton installation we did around the same time also tends to get talked about a lot I think... http://www.exhibitresearch.com/cms/?q=shackleton

Meanwhile, here in London, a few that people talk about:

- Interactive table at Churchill Museum/Cabinet War Rooms, done by Casson Mann I think. Done way back in 2005, to many the table that started it all...

- The big LED visitor-feedback installation in Science Museum, done even earlier, also I think by Casson Mann

- One for the future maybe: the biometric interactive at Wellcome Collection by Ico Design/Chris O'Shea: http://www.chrisoshea.org/wellcome-biometric

kevin