ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Chris Roman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Feb 2011 13:37:07 -0600

Very interesting proposal, Charlie. I totally support it.

From time to time, over the years I've been at the Saint Louis Science
Center, we've had agreements with nearby universities that give a small
number of our staff full online or on-site privileges through their system,
but the agreements invariably lapse with staff changes. I've found the lack
of access to journal articles--whether science/tech/ engineering or
education articles--to be an ongoing challenge, and costly.

I'll be interested in seeing where this discussion goes.

Chris Roman
Director, Emerging Technologies
Saint Louis Science Center
314-289-4476