ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 7 May 2012 12:26:25 -0400
From:
Anahit Papazian <[log in to unmask]>
7bit
Sender:

Dear Colleagues,

We invite you to explore the Assessment Tools in Informal Science (ATIS)
website -- http://www.pearweb.org/atis, developed by the Program in
Education, Afterschool and Resiliency (PEAR) at Harvard University. On
ATIS you can download tools to use at your informal science programs or
for research purposes.You can also suggest other tools and resources to
be included on the site.

We are currently looking to get your comments and reviews on the
assessment tools posted on ATIS.

*WE HAVE GIFT CARDS FOR ACCEPTABLE REVIEWS!
*
The first 50 people submitting an acceptable tool review will be awarded
Amazon gift cards. Gift card amounts depend on the number of provided
reviews.

For details, and to review a tool, please visit ATIS-
http://www.pearweb.org/atis and follow the link to the review instructions.

We encourage you to forward this request for reviews to other colleagues
and students, who you believe would have an interest in making a
contribution to this work. It is important for us to create a dialogue
between developers and users of STEM assessment tools in informal
settings. Having ongoing comments and reviews will help all of us create
meaningful tools and a thriving community.

Thank you!

Anahit

Anahit Papazian, M.P.H.
Research Manager
PEAR- Program in Education, Afterschool and Resiliency
Harvard University and McLean Hospital
617 484 0466, ext. 205
www.pearweb.org
www.pearweb.org/atis