Date:
Wed, 4 Jan 2012 16:11:29 GMT
Hi Jerry,

I grew up in house where there was a home office (my mother's) who did freelance public relations....I learned some lessons early.

The more you say around the press, the more possibilities there are to be quoted out of context.  Short print ready soundbites are best...I consciously keep my mouth shut (I know, hard to imagine) and only let short, direct phrases and sentences out of my mouth in such situations.  Once you start talking (especially if you are also drinking), you are done.  I feel for you.

I wonder if you want to express any opinion on this that came up in discussion on another forum recently, when talking about Beeologics, Monsanto, etc.:

"There's an unusual connection between Monsanto, the U.S. Army, Jerry Bromenshenk (another Jerry), and the scientists involved with the development of Monsanto's RNAi technology for Honeybees.

Besides the obvious Monsanto/Agent Orange/Army vets connection...

A cadre of scientists involved in this RNAi product developement went after Jerry very publicly for a groundbreaking application of U.S. Army technology in Honeybee research, Mass Spectrometry Proteomics (MSP).

http://www.plosone.org/article/info:...l.pone.0013181

As an interesting note, the Army's MSP technology is the only field ready tool for detecting a possible environmental contaminant, like dsRNA, as it spreads from hive to hive by drifting and robbing. It's a defense technology.

Did they 'Slit the Throat' of the sentry?"