HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Karlis Karklins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Jun 2013 19:59:18 -0400
Hi,

The Kidd and Kidd classification system complete with color plates was
reprinted last year in *Beads: Journal of the Society of Bead
Researchers*Vol. 24 (2012). Unfortunately it is not free (costs $20
postpaid in the US)
or available as an ebook. Scanning the original book is not recommended
since it will likely alter the hue/chroma of the color plates. The reprint
is accompanied by a greatly expanded version of my Guide to the Description
and Classification of Glass Beads which significantly expands the Kidd
class and type categories.

Karlis