HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Harding Polk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Aug 2011 17:00:07 -0400
Bravo!

Why the two should be considered in isolation has always been a mystery to me and represents Balkanization at its worse.  The two disciplines complement each other and add to and broaden each field's study.  The more they are combined the fuller picture of life at any particular site we shall have.

Harding Polk II
Archaeologist
Bureau of Indian Affairs
Southwest Region