From:
Marguerite Herman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Apr 2011 08:36:07 -0600
I use several slogans for 2 ¼ inch buttons my LLL Group gives away at an
annual community fair. Here are some:
BREASTFEEDING ... Nobody does it better
Priceless!
Accept No Imitations
Human Milk for Human Babies
             Why Settle for Less?
It's the Real Thing
             Anything else is second best
             As Good as It Gets
Of Course!
You Bet!
Is Smart Feeding
             That's What They're For
BREASTMILK ... The Original Brain Food
Anything Else is Just Food
The Gold Standard
Why Settle for Less
Accept No Substitutes
Nothing Else Comes Close
Comes in a million flavors and two attractive containers
Nothing ElseMeasures Up
BREASTS... If you got 'em, use 'em
MOTHER'S MILK is 'miracle grow' for babies

Marguerite Herman, Cheyenne WY