From:
"Mazgelis, Elaine" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Sep 2011 07:55:10 -0400

Celina:

My head and heart are resounding with everything you said re the health
of people in their 80's and 90's. My mom is 89 (soon to be 90) and my
dad is 91 and we kids often joke that they have more energy than the 4
of us put together!! When my Mom and I go for a walk, I ask her to slow
down because she walks faster than I do!! We are very lucky and can
learn a lot from my parents' generation about how to eat, how to
live,... And, of course,  how to feed babies!!

Thanks for the email!!

Elaine Mazgelis, RD, IBCLC
Cambridge-Somerville WIC
Massachusetts