HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Date:
Tue, 14 Jun 2011 15:29:40 -0700
I believe that this message was sent in error. LinkedIn invites are
usually sent only via LinkedIn, or only to LinkedIn members. HISTARCH
is NOT on LinkedIn.

If anyone here would like help with their social media profiles, that
is my day job, :).

--
Anita Cohen-Williams
Social Media Marketing and Management