HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Mark Branstner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Jun 2011 11:49:01 -0500
Hello,

I am looking to tie into a War of 1812 session at the SHA 2012
meetings in Baltimore.  We have been doing preliminary work at a very
short term military fort site here in Illinois, and certainly have
enough data at this point to make what I think would be an
interesting contribution ...

I would appreciate any leads or contacts ASAP.

Thanks,

Mark
--

Mark C. Branstner, RPA
Historic Archaeologist

Illinois State Archaeological Survey
Prairie Research Institute
209 Nuclear Physics Lab, MC-571
23 East Stadium Drive
Champaign, IL 61820

Phone: 217.244.0892
Fax: 217.244.7458
Cell: 517.927.4556

"I hope that was an empty bottle, George! You can't afford to waste
good liquor. Not on your salary, not on an associate professor's
salary!" Elizabeth Taylor (1932-2011) as 'Martha' in 'Who's Afraid of
Virginia Woolf'