HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Date:
Wed, 13 Mar 2013 11:43:29 +0800
How modern is modern? The not so little collection of bottles and other artefacts shown on the clip look like the same sort of late 19th century/early 20th century stuff that I work with all the time. WA only having been settled a decade or so before these tunnels were built. A lot of American archaeology is no older then these tunnels too. We have still built a whole productive discipline around it.

Gaye