HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Daniel Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Jun 2012 21:06:04 +0000
Hello: In the NW metal projectile points are pretty rare in historic period Native American sites. Why? Shorter transition to market economy? Fast transition to fire arms? I am not sure. I have seen tools made of glass (scrapers) but they are rare as well. Not really an answer to these questions I guess, I would be interested in a good citation as well.
Thanks
Dan Martin