ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"Morgan, Matt" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Mar 2011 12:34:06 -0500

Zeeshan, I (for one) do not see any link to a reddit page in either of your posts. Perhaps it was stripped? The post came through as plain text and judging from your language, you had probably meant to include the URL as HTML (which would have been lost). Maybe just write back with the URL pasted in, as text?

Thanks,
Matt Morgan
General Manager of the Website
The Metropolitan Museum of Art